L-Carnitine is an amino acid (an essential building block for protein) that performs many very important functions:
• Enhanced athletic performance and endurance
• Fat burning
• Shown to enhance hair health by stimulating follicles (where hair is now thinning)
• Improving brain function
• Improving cardiovascular health
• Muscle protective (prevents muscle damage)
• Regulating blood sugar
• It’s commonly used in bodybuilding
L - Carnitine Tartrate is a unique amino acid that is vital to overall good health. It is the building block of proteins that make up skin, hair, and muscles. Additionally, it performs a variety of functions to maintain a healthy body.
Many people are deficient in L-Carnitine because it is found only in small amounts of certain foods such as beef, fish, and chicken.